1. Preliminary Hardware Setup
To begin, unpack the printer and accessories carefully from the packaging.
- Connect the power cord to a suitable power source
- Toggle the power switch on the printer to ensure printer can be booted up.
- Open the media cover, install your label/receipt rolls and close the cover gently.
2. Driver Installation
Download the corresponding PC driver for your device:
GPrinter Brand Printers (PC Windows)
For printing on Mobile App, refer to our guide here: http://www.nichepeak.com/guide/how-to-setup-gprinter-app-based-bluetooth-wireless-usb-thermal-label-printers/
- Install the driver on your device and follow the installation prompts to set it up properly
- Ensure correct printer model and correct print port, e.g. USB (can be changed later if selected wrongly)
- Once driver installed correctly, the new printer should appear within “Printers & scanners” in your window settings
3. Designing and Printing
Before printing any media from any application, go to “Printers & scanners”, then “Printer Properties” to ensure media size, width and height are set correct based on your physical media dimensions.
The printer supports printing from a browser window, Office Applications like Words, Excel, Powerpoint, etc or any application that supports printing.
You may also use the following labelling software:
NiceLabel SE 6 Label Designer Software for Gprinter
4. Help and Support
If you encounter driver compatibility issues on Windows, try the following legacy driver:
Do contact us if you encounter any difficulties during the installation process.
If you encounter issues during installation visit the link below:
Follow this link to learn how to care for your thermal printer:
How to care for your thermal printer