1. Preliminary Hardware Setup
To begin, unpack the printer and accessories carefully from the packaging.
- Connect the power cord to a suitable power source
- Toggle the power switch on the printer to ensure printer can be booted up.
- Open the media cover, install your label/receipt rolls and close the cover gently.
2. Driver Installation
Download the corresponding PC driver for your device:
- Install the driver on your device and follow then year installation prompts to set it up properly
- Once driver and application installed correctly, you can launch the NyearLabel Printer application to start printing.
3. Designing and Printing
You can design and print labels directly from the installed NyearLabel Printer application using the easy to use WYSIWYG interface.
Ensure USB cable is connected to your PC/Desktop/Laptio via an active USB port before printing.
Tip: Before printing any media from any application, ensure media size, width and height are set correct based on your physical media dimensions.
4. Help and Support
If you encounter driver compatibility issues on Windows or settings not being saved, re-install the driver again using “Run as Administrator” or login to an Administrator account to install the driver.
Do contact us if you encounter any difficulties during the installation process.
If you encounter issues during installation visit the link below:
Follow this link to learn how to care for your thermal printer:
How to care for your thermal printer